Louis-Roch Burgard appointed Chairman of VINCI Concessions
Rueil-Malmaison - 23 January 2013
Louis Roch Burgard was appointed Chairman of VINCI Concessions on 20 December 2012. He has been Chief Executive Officer of VINCI Concessions and a member of VINCI’s Executive Committee since May 2008. He is also a member of the Scientific Committee of the City Factory, the think tank focusing the city of the future set up by the VINCI Group.
Born in 1969, Louis-Roch Burgard is a graduate of Sciences-Po Paris and the Paris Ecole Supérieure de Commerce business school. In 1996, he was admitted to ENA (National School of Administration) and in 1998 joined the Inspection Générale des Finances (auditing department of the Treasury). He joined VINCI in 2002 as director with the Group’s senior management and took on operational responsibility at VINCI Energies in 2003 as manager of the nuclear division. He became Managing Director of VINCI Energies Sud-Ouest in 2005.
Operating in nearly 20 countries, VINCI Concessions brings together VINCI Park, VINCI Airports, VINCI Stadium and a unique portfolio of transport infrastructure concessions comprising more than 1,000 km of motorways outside France; about ten bridges and tunnels; and rail infrastructure, including the SEA Tours-Bordeaux high speed rail line project.
VINCI Concessions is one of the five business lines of the VINCI Group, alongside VINCI Autoroutes, VINCI Construction, Eurovia and VINCI Energies
The other members of VINCI Concessions’ senior management are:
- Fadi Selwan, Executive Vice-President and Business Development Director
- Christophe Pélissié du Rausas, Executive Vice President and Programme Management Director
- Olivier Mathieu, Executive Vice-President and Chief Financial Officer
- Serge Clémente, Chairman and CEO, VINCI Park
- Nicolas Notebaert, Chairman, VINCI Airports
- Patrick Plein, Director of Human Resources and Sustainable Development
- Thomas Barbelet, Director of Marketing and Communications